These sterling silver earrings feature a sea turtle design that is oxidized to highlight its details, and a surgical steel post that makes them especially suited to customers with metal sensitivities.The friction post features a groove that helps provide the most secure and comfortable fit; post earrings require an ear nut to keep the post in place.
- Dimensions : 11.3 x 9.6mm
- Country of origin : United States
- Metal type : Sterling silver
- Post diameter : .030" (0.76mm)
- Post length : 3/8"
- Purity : .925
- Wire size : .030"
- Fabrication method : Cast
- Weight: 1.5g
- Jewelry Type : Earrings
• IMPORTANT: Sterling silver is an alloy containing metals that react with chemicals found in air and produce tarnish; high moisture levels, exposure to sunlight and contaminants such as salt water increase this reaction. Take steps to protect your sterling findings by keeping them in airtight packages, use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals, and store sterling findings in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.